Subscription offer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Sorry, you have not received a call back. I have asked out Customer Services team to ensure that all customers who are due to receive calls do so.

In regard to the HDMI Chord Cable - these are in the middle of being despatched.

Best Wishes

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi MJ

Did you contact our Customer Serives Team and not receive a response - could you confirm whether you e-mailed or clled them please and I can look into this further.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi Jamboman

The HDMI cables are in the middle of being sent out so all subscribers who ordered these should receive them shortly

Best Wishes

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi was told when i phoned that they only had 50 leads and was waiting for more to come in hmm strange i was one of the very first to phone

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Got an e-mail response to day,was not one of the lucky 200.So get consolation prize of headphones.This is an unexpected offer,which I will accept,but really the point was that nobody bothered to tell me one way or the other,in the first place.

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="bigupmark"]Hi

You are no able to access www.themagazineshop.com/chord address as there were only 200 Silver Plus HDMI 1.3 cables available and after they ran out another gift was offered on this web address.

With Best Wishes

Mark[/quote]

Having just read this I am more than a little concerned.I signed up through this weblink,so according to the above the cable was still available when I did so.However,your subs dept tells me I wasn`t in the first 200 and has offered headphones in stead.So,if the above is true,and not just a brush off,how come when I signed up the weblink inferred I was in the first 200 by still promoting the offer??Something stinks.I`m afraid after all this I will not be renewing my subs.

TRENDING THREADS