Subscription offer error?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Eun said:
Subscription offers on site say 13 issues for £79 - isn't that over £6 per copy?

£49 for 13 issues = £3.77 per issue according to my calculations

http://www.themagazineshop.com/all-titles/what-hi-fi

And we're doing a 3 issues for £1 special offer here:

http://www.themagazineshop.com/all-titles/what-hi-fi?offer=WBSB12

A

Anonymous

But it says £79 not £49 - not trying to be awkward here, just trying to help as a loyal subscriber! The advert as well as the text alongside the radio button when you click the advert, says £79.

:)

A

Anonymous

Yes on the home page of whathifi.com - the animated advert on the right says £79 (might have to keep refreshing the page until you get the correct advert) - click it and the page shows £79 on the radio button text also. I think the price for Stuff mag was wrong too.

A

Anonymous

EDITED BY MODS - DUPLICATE POST

ah might have found the problem - noticed that my region was set to Australia when I clicked the link - changed to UK and price changed to £49 on the radio button (advert on home page was £79 though). Not sure why at the moment since I'm in UK - can't check my PC region settings because it's tied down.

A

Anonymous

ah might have found the problem - noticed that my region was set to Australia when I clicked the link - changed to UK and price changed to £49 on the radio button (advert on home page was £79 though). Not sure why at the moment since I'm in UK - can't check my PC region settings because it's tied down.

A

Anonymous

Thought it might have been a PC or network issue with the region on my end but it happens on an HTC phone (supports flash unlike my iPhone |( ) using 3G so not going through our network etc. Looks like your site is defaulting to Australia for these offers?

A

Anonymous

You're welcome, you missed the thanks at the end of your reply btw!

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Dear Eun,

On behalf of WHF and Andy Clough I would just like to THANK YOU for letting WHF know that their subs page was wrong and was possibly losing WHF customers/subscribers.

It is now clear that you are not going to get a THANK YOU from WHF etc.

:clap:

Thanking you again,

Relocated xx

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
relocated said:
Dear Eun,

On behalf of WHF and Andy Clough I would just like to THANK YOU for letting WHF know that their subs page was wrong and was possibly losing WHF customers/subscribers.

It is now clear that you are not going to get a THANK YOU from WHF etc.

:clap:

Thanking you again,

Relocated xx

I see you are working your way through the house rules.Still at least you have read them.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
The 'thanks' was not there originally, which no doubt is why it drew the original comment from Eun. It is there now (edit) so that is nice. If you had thanked him in a seperate post then I wouldn't have missed your edit and you would not have drawn my last post.

Manners restored, hoorah!

:grin:

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
50's old boy! Toodle pip, what what, and similar.

Manners cost nothing and to many people are a regretable indicator of how broken our society has become,(no political alignment).

Still I live in hope that well mannered behaviour will be the watchword of all WHF Forum contributors.

:roll:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts