Stereo Amplifier?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I should have been clearer. You're correct they should be linked already but, if you swap the left preamp out into the right pwramp in and vice versa you can narrow down where the fault is. If the low channel stays on the same side it's the power amp which is at fault, if it swaps sides it's the preamp, this will help with a fault diagnosis.

Michaelholder1

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Oh of course sorry yeah i should of worked that out! So if its the power amp is it likely going to be expensive?/if its the pre-amp is it going to be expensive? The guy said he'd do it for £20 so I think im gonna pick it up some time today if i can what ever!

Michaelholder1

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Oh of course sorry yeah i should of worked that out! So if its the power amp is it likely going to be expensive?/if its the pre-amp is it going to be expensive? The guy said he'd do it for £20 so I think im gonna pick it up some time today if i can what ever!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts