Star connected plug strips

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
ellisdj said:
BigH said:
ellisdj said:
Fair play - have you ever tried powering the whole system from something like an Isotek Aquarius or the models going back in years there has been lots of different ones over the years? - that was to BigH?

No never tried it, but I see it costs £1,500. I really don't think I need it on my electric supply which is pretty clean, does not suffer from noise or clicks. Anyway I don't want to spend that sort of money.

You wont have to spend a penny - where in the world do you live?

At the moment I have several boxes sitting here not doing anythign I will bring them to you and if you dont hear a difference I will give you £20 - long as you provide the tea and dont live in Aberdeen ?
I would be up for it Ellis I’ve got nothing to lose for trying stuff out and you wouldn’t have to bother with the £20 but got plenty of tea and coffee

but I am interested to find out about theses mains products if they work or not

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Well I’d gladly pay your reasonable travel costs Ellis if you’ve any kit to try on my system, if you are paying your own way atm in your pursuits of a potential business. Not sure where you are but im down in Sussex. Oh and I’d also make you lunch.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
ellisdj said:
Andrew what did you try and when dude??

I don't wish to discuss my equipment on here that's why i never use a signature as it attracts the wrong type of poster.

I'd happily discuss privately with you sometime

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
3 people to keep up with here while washing up and watching Vikings on Amazon on my phone at the same time.

will start getting this all sorted with you all. lots going on Munich coming up, behind in day job and behind for my bristol videos but proving a point on mains products comes first :)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Andrewjvt said:
ellisdj said:

I don't wish to discuss my equipment on here that's why i never use a signature as it attracts the wrong type of poster.

hi Andrew not seen you around for a while I hope things are ok  .

All great thanks
I really like your new yammy.
Such a beast of an amp

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Andrewjvt said:
ellisdj said:

hi Andrew not seen you around for a while I hope things are ok .

All great thanks I really like your new yammy. Such a beast of an amp
thanks mate

yes it’s ok still running -in but getting there she’s started to open up nicely

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
ellisdj said:
3 people to keep up with here while washing up and watching Vikings on Amazon on my phone at the same time.

will start getting this all sorted with you all. lots going on Munich coming up, behind in day job and behind for my bristol videos but proving a point on mains products comes first :)
anytime there’s no rush but I am interested

Oldphrt

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
CnoEvil said:
Ellis, I think you should go round all the sceptics one by one with your devise...and convert them. *biggrin*

You could be the Billy Graham of the Hifi world.

id only take them to those that have a genuine interest. Otherwise they would be back saying they make no difference.

You don't need to try them to know that, of course.*biggrin*

Oldphrt

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Well I’d gladly pay your reasonable travel costs Ellis if you’ve any kit to try on my system, if you are paying your own way atm in your pursuits of a potential business. Not sure where you are but im down in Sussex. Oh and I’d also make you lunch.

A real lunch or a placebo?

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Oldphrt said:

A real lunch or a placebo?

That is rather funny!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts