SR60i for iPod

uniquexme

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
guys, i m gonna get this SR60i after reading tru the net review about this.. but i was wondering if it would be too inconsiderate to use it on the airplane? i mean i have never purchase an earphone before, let alone headphone, so its gonna be my 1st purchase.. i know its open can and it leaks but does it really leak tat loud out so much that person beside me will stare at me? juz wanna know.. keke...

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Based on direct personal experience, I would avoid using the SR60i and iPod combo in public. Get some good in-ear 'phones or something that keeps the sound private. Indeed, the sound of a passenger jet in flight is very intrusive, so open 'phones will allow a lot of external sound to spoil your enjoyment.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd never think of using open back earphones in public. Everyone will be able to hear exactly what you are listening to, particularly as you will probably be turning the volume right up in order to drown out all the outside noise.

idc

Sorry, but as above the Grados would be next to useless on public transport as you will not hear much and others around you will hear too much. In any case, for not much more money the SR80s are a worthwhile jump in sound over the SR60s.

uniquexme

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
hmm.. is this the same as SR80i as i dun see they have S... but i think the SR80i is also opened.. meaning no good for use outdoor.. so is there any superb quality sound at these price range that i can use both indoor and outdoor? or do i really have to make a choice between the 2?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts