squash balls

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:
Regarding the bananas I always found when I did that, that my CD player kept slipping off the rack, and then there was loads of mirth and laughter.

Come to think of it, there were 2 monkeys sitting in the bath, and one monkey said "Uh uh Ah Ah".

And the other monkey said "Well put some cold in if it's too hot"ÿ

But seriously, use a scalpel on the squash balls, available from all good art shops. Or a Stanley Knife

ÿ

were they audiophile grade bananas? ;-)

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
actually all in place now, granite slabs and accuratly halved squash balls, only had chance to play some carpenters, but i know that CD very well, and i did notice that sound was wider and richer in texture, not by a huge ammount but it was noticeable....so all good so far, glad i didnt go down the banana route ;-)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
timwileman:JoelSim:
Regarding the bananas I always found when I did that, that my CD player kept slipping off the rack, and then there was loads of mirth and laughter.

Come to think of it, there were 2 monkeys sitting in the bath, and one monkey said "Uh uh Ah Ah".

And the other monkey said "Well put some cold in if it's too hot"ÿ

But seriously, use a scalpel on the squash balls, available from all good art shops. Or a Stanley Knife

ÿ

were they audiophile grade bananas? ;-)

Yes, organic, rainforest alliance, freetrade mkIIi. They differ from the mkIIi as the former has an itallic i. You should have seen the quality way they peeled.

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts