Spotify to MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

calaido

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello :)

I'm looking for some advise about spotify. So my aim is to capture some songs from spotify and save as mp3 files. I want to transfer songs on to my old mp3 player (and it's not possible to install any apps, the thing is to old *shok*). Can someone help me? *help*

jjbomber

calaido said:

I'm looking for some advise about spotify. So my aim is to capture some songs from spotify and save as mp3 files. I want to transfer songs on to my old mp3 player (and it's not possible to install any apps, the thing is to old *shok*). Can someone help me? *help*

What are you playing Spotify on? What did you want to record it on? It may not be legal in your country, but assuming it is, there are lots of ways available.

calaido

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm from the UK and spotify is installed on my computer. And I want to record it on my computer and then transfer to my mp3 player. Do you have an idea how to do this? And thank you for your reply *ok*

Gray

calaido said:
I'm from the UK and spotify is installed on my computer. And I want to record it on my computer and then transfer to my mp3 player. Do you have an idea how to do this? And thank you for your reply *ok*

Do some research on 'Audacity' (which is free) and 'Adobe Audition' (which is not)

Either will allow recording - but I'm pretty sure that Spotify's T&C will not.

bamboos

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
calaido said:

I can recommend tunebite premium, I think this is exactley what you need. It's a software which can record with double speed audio streams and convert them in your desired format like mp3 or wma... It's really useful and also reliable, been using this for quite a while now and was never disappointed. See more here: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html

winfightback

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I use Allavsoft to download from Spotify and Deezer and Soundcloud and etc webites.

Here is the easy guide http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/spotify-to-mp3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS