Spotify Streaming from laptop to Axtimate Maxi

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Wondering if anyone can help, bit of a tech-fob, but would like to stream my laptop (in particular Spotify Premium and I-player) to my Axtimate Maxi speakers. Can stream from Windows media player (but this only has i-tunes content, so thus I can use i-pod). I know I could use a cable (which would get better sound results and be much easier) but the wife isn't keen I cabling going across her loungeroom floor.

May not be possible, but any advice that's not too hi-tech. would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Again, cheapest way I know of would be a combination of an Airport Express and Airfoil software - this would allow streaming of anything running on your PC (including Spotify therefore) to the Airport Express, which can be connected into the Aktimate Maxis using a standard 3.5mm to RCA phono cable.

I believe the Sonos system will now allow streaming from Spotify as well (see link) which would be a neater (though pricier) solution as you wouldn't need your PC to be on.

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
I think we're within the forum rules to say that as a retailer of Aktimate, if you give us a call for advice on your existing item, we'd be happy to help. Call Kieron and he will be happy to help 0121 224 7351.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts