Spotify HiFi is nearly here, this leak suggests

Neiljbp

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Leaked screenshots show support for lossless audio. Does this mean the new tier is finally ready?

Spotify HiFi is nearly here, this leak suggests : Read more
One minute, hifi writers want this to appear and can't wait for it to be so, and the next, when it seems it may do so, they cannot simply be happy, they suggest that if it is to appear, it suddenly needs to be really special as well. Simply appearing is no longer enough. Mmmm.

jimmyvail

Apr 21, 2021
Visit site
Honestly Spotify has lost all credibility regarding offering lossless audio .
It would not surprise me if it never shows once again this year.
What a pathetic company.

daveh75

Honestly Spotify has lost all credibility regarding offering lossless audio .
It would not surprise me if it never shows once again this year.
What a pathetic company.

Spotify is still the biggest music streaming platform, so outside of neurotic audiophiles the lack of lossless and hi-res is clearly a non issue to most

Last edited:

Crabbydude

Aug 18, 2023
Visit site
I have a Spotify account, and port playlists to Qobuz. If I can utilize the AI and usability of Spotify and get quality audio, I’ll save ( or not, pricing tbd) a second account and yet another app. Cheers to that if it happens.

daveh75

Stop being a fanboy. While still a high number, only 230 million of those users are paying for premium. So nearly 400 million of those users clearly don’t care about sound quality.

Fanboy 🤣

Sorry to disappoint but I'm a YT Premium/Music subscriber.

What I am though is a realist/objectivist who understands SQ has little to do with CODECs/bitrates music is delivered at

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts