Spotify help please

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Please can anyone help, my phone is saying I am offline and I can not find how to switch it online.
Have logged in and out, checked network settings, checked off line mode, been to the website and can not find how to get it online.
Probably very easy but after 50 minutes I am raging and I know it will be something simple but getting hugely frustrated.

I apologise for gross stupidity but please anyone , help............................

Thanks

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you got it open on any other device (laptop/tablet/other phone) as you can only have one instance open at a time?

EDIT: Just realised, you use Android. Is it Ice Cream Sandwich? If so, there's a BIG bug with Spotify on that OS at the moment.

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Ice cream sandwich ????

Have looked and posted on spotify forums, seems to be a problem somewhere , just maybe not my stupidity and yes is android on htc phone

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Ice Cream Sandwich is the latest version of Android, but it's not on all phones yet. Google give them names like Gingerbread, Cup Cake and Ice Cream Sandwich.

Although, from what you say it looks like a wider issue. IMO, Spotify are expanding on to every platform known to the Western world and - on occassion - negelct their core product.

davejberry

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
i couldn't find how either |( so, un-installed and re-installed it. for future ref, make sure you have working network access BEFORE you re-open the app otherwise it'll happen again :oops:

SteveR750

Lee H said:
Have you got it open on any other device (laptop/tablet/other phone) as you can only have one instance open at a time?

EDIT: Just realised, you use Android. Is it Ice Cream Sandwich? If so, there's a BIG bug with Spotify on that OS at the moment.

I have got spotify streaming online off the pc, and my phone is playing a different song (although it is one I synced offline).

Shanka, you have got spotify premium? syncing to a mobile device is only possible with this level of sub.

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Sorry for delay, deleted and reloaded and all tickety boo, thanks for the advice.

Yes do have premium Steve, all working fine today and the syncing works fine too, got myself some new little akg headphones and is sounding fine.

Thanks for all your help

TRENDING THREADS