Spotify - free - problems

beaker_07

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Not entirely sure this is the right place for a Spotify question?

I have the free version of Spotify installed on my computer but anytime I start to play an album the sound cuts out after a short period of time - sometimes in the first track sometimes later on, there is no set time.

Has anyone else had similar problems? as this is putting me off from trying the full version.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
beaker_07 said:
Not entirely sure this is the right place for a Spotify question?

I have the free version of Spotify installed on my computer but anytime I start to play an album the sound cuts out after a short period of time - sometimes in the first track sometimes later on, there is no set time.

Has anyone else had similar problems? as this is putting me off from trying the full version.

What is your internet speed and reliability like? Try something like BBC iPlayer Radio from the same PC and see if that cuts out intermittently. (Or some other free streaming service just for comparison purposes.)

abacus

Had the problem a day or so ago on my tablet, however it has now cleared itself up, so it was probably a problem with the Spotify servers that has now been fixed, (I think they had a similar problem a couple of years ago, after an update and was soon fixed) also clear out the Spotify cache so that there are no old files in there.

Hope this helps

Bill

beaker_07

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys - I am connected by wi-fi (soon to be changed to wired) connected to BT - I am planning on going back to sky broadband as I can get a better deal from them!

I have noticed this problem every time I try spotify - once in a while over the last 3 months.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts