admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im using a pair of Heybrook Heystacks, an Arcam A70, and a Marantz SA7001Ki Sig CD player. All hooked up with QED Silver XT Anniversary.

I adore the setup for Pink Floyd, INXS, and Jeff Healey etc, but I feel it can sound a little uncivilized at times during really complicated music. Anything like the darkness - big shuck or Jeff Beck - THX, or any Metal tracks.

I intend to upgrade to a Kandy K2 at some point this year after auditioning with my CD Player but are my Speakers going to be a weak point? Is there anything else anyone can recommend i look into?

A

Anonymous

Hi other people might disagree with me on this but the Kandy K2 is not going to make a bright/harsh sound into a more listenable one, that is definitely the speakers which are causing that, unfortunately though I don't recognise your speakers so can not make specific recommendations but it's not the amp.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
The Heybrooks are very capable speakers, if your sold on the Kandy 2 why not see how they sound with the Heybrooks and then decide if you need new not necessarily better speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts