Set of speakers for TV and Laptop

Good afternoon everyone,

Recently I've bought a Sony MDR-10RC, after that I started to not be ok anymore with the sound of my tv, that I current also use as speakers for my mac. I've been looking for a budget alternative, but just got myself pretty much lost I hav to confess.

I've first thought about some wireless speakers, and saw the Bose Soundtouch 10, which I confess I didn't liked it. Although I've liked the Soundtouch 20 (That is more expensive than I want).

So I googled a bit and saw the speakers Sony SS-CS5 and Klipsch R14m, both for the same price: 199EUR. The Sony I've found a couple of good reviews, and impressed people on how they are very good for teh value, on the other hand I've found a lot of ambiguous reviews for the Klipsch. I know that both I would need to add something else, since I can't plug my TV, Mac or Cel into them. This is the point that got me confused, since I don't intend to buy anything with a CD, DVD or Blu-ray player, and all of them would increse too much the overall value.

The musics I hear are mostly Rock, Pop, Kizomba and Salsa, no hip-hop.

Basicaly I want a good sound, that isn't that expensive nor will ocupy too much space. Could any of you give me any suggestion of the best alternative is?

Best regards,

Reijer

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Gabriel.

After reading your post I think there are some options. A soundbase or soundbar. An alternative is a pair of active speakers with an external soundcart with it's own powersupply. No USB power scince there's no PC to power it. Pro audio has lots of possibilities in actives.

Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts