speakers for t-amp

paolissimo

May 29, 2016
Visit site
hi guys. i need an advise: i have a lepai 2020+ t-amp and i need to buy a pair of destop/bookshelf speakers. i know they need to have high sensitivity in order to sound good. i have about 200-300€ to spend. can you suggest me something? thanks guys and sorry for my bad english

Gray

Hi Paolissimo.

I could point you (or anyone else) in the direction of a brand new (factory sealed, unwanted prize) pair of Kef Q100 speakers - normal retail £400, yours for £300 and best of all they would stand an upgrade if you improve your amp. But they would be above your stated budget and possibly better than necessary.

Why not investigate something like the Q Acoustics 3020 which should be sensitive enough for your amp and cost less than £200.

You may well be as much of an expert as anyone on your little amp by now. By all accounts it's decent sounding despite, according to one tester, not meeting the quoted 20W output? But that still means you'll get an adequate, undistorted output at close range to desktop speakers. Also a few users are reckoning that it's (more than usually) essential for the tone control circuit to be bypassed (permanently switched off) With luck tone adjustment will not be necessary.

Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts