speakers for Audiolab system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, like it says I'm looking for a new pair of speakers for my Audiolabs - 8000S + P with mk2 8000CD

Just wondered what other people have found succesful? My room is quite small so I'm looking at standmounts really between 500 and 1000 GBP

Any ideas?

A

Anonymous

Music is pretty varied, a lot of blues (all kinds), rock - 60s, 70s, acoustic folky things, female vocals. Reggae, no dance or hiphop. Very little classical. So I need as much as an all rounder as possible.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:New (IAG) Audiolabs? Or the originals?

What difference is there between an original and the more recent chinese built 'S's?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that Andrew, I think the DBs are a very attractive little speaker but I havn't heard them yet. Do you think they would work with my Chord Rumor or should I budget for a cable upgrade?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
drummerman:What difference is there between an original and the more recent chinese built 'S's?

The IAG Audiolabs draw on some of the changes TAG McLaren Audio made to the designs.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
drummerman:What difference is there between an original and the more recent chinese built 'S's?

The IAG Audiolabs draw on some of the changes TAG McLaren Audio made to the designs.

Aren't some of the Audiolab IAG units just TAG Mclarens in the older style Audiolab cases?
I could be wrong....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts