Speaker upgrade

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade my speaker package from Kef 2005.2 to something better

being eying up these

Q Acoustics 2000 Series

would love the B&W M25's, but can't save up for them unless I save up for about a year!!!

A much improved sound compared to the KEF's??

Girlfriend will kill me as we are in the process of buying our first house
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I'm in the same boat (house wise). I just say I need them for work, then they appear in the lounge!
emotion-2.gif

Do u definitely want satellites or are larger speakers an option?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Do you know the dimensions of the room they will be going in to? If you're still looking for a house, I'd sort that first and wait to see what room they'll be used in before deciding on the speaker first.

A

Anonymous

I was going to buy these speakers with some of the money I won on the Nigerian Lotto ... seems like the guy who informed me is on vacation as have not heard from him since I sent him the moneygram (refundable confirmation of winnings: holding deposit/admin fees)

so, will have to wait till he returns from holiday, so you can have these in the meantime

Dynaudio Master Evidence loudspeakers in Birds Eye Maple finish .... cost £74,900 new ... seller will accept half of what he paid new ... ebay item: 170392104910

flippin heck! .... these must sound awesome! (at that price)

A

Anonymous

Perhaps ask your local Richer Sounds if they will be stocking the 2000 series and try to arrange a demo? If you ask nicely they will probably let you set up both in their demo room so u can A/B them

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts