Speaker package to suit Pioneer SC-LX83

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

can you believe that pioneer have launched a new promotion of a free BDP LX54 when you purchase a Pioneer AV AMP. Missed out on this deal by 3 days. Oh well...

v1c thanks taken me a while to find the right package but as the days go by the speakers sound better.

A

Anonymous

Hi Emporio,

Just wondering how much did you buy your Lx 83 and bluray player for? If it isn't too late for you to return your purchase, sorry to burst your bubble, here's an offer that's worth looking at:

http://store.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/products/productdetail/part_number=BDPLX52SCLX83Apex/1765.0.4.3

At around £3800 for the whole package does seem a bit tempting.. but it is alot. The MA apex is a great system and has won awards from WHF. It is a package worth listening to.

A

Anonymous

I was lucky that i was able to order the AMP via a car audio shop which is a Pioneer Agent. So got this at cost price. I've been sworn to secrecy but it was a substantial saving even against the current offer price of £1,649.00.

Amazing the mark up on electrical products.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts