speaker match help needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have invested in a Rega Apollo cd player paired with Roksan Kandy Amp I need help choosing a floorstanding speaker set up to match I own a large split level bungalow and really want to fill the space with sound would the What Hi Fi recomendation of the ATC SCM11 do the job or would anyone recomend a floorstander to do the job, I listen to a lot of Vocal house but also like to relax to more chilled female vocal and soft rock music. Your help is most appreciated.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]but the Rega R3 could be a good match[/quote]

Normally I would be with you on that one. Its my favourite speaker below 500 quid if well matched but i dont think its great at filling large rooms with sound. I'd be inclined to try something from the Dynaudio and as recommended, PMC range. Your amp has no problem with low efficiency speakers so something thats designed for free space sitting should suit well. Both Dynaudio and PMC are ideally used with a powerful amp. As ever, you really have to insist on a home trial of whatever you shortlist.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice, the more reviews you read the more confusing it gets to make a choice, can anyone recomend a decent dealer in the North West who do home trials.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts