Speaker for turntable Denon

Raphanagh

Mar 31, 2021
Visit site
Hey! I'm have turntable Denon DP-400 and I want to buy speakers for it, I looked on the Internet and in this post they advise Audioengine but their price is 700 dollars, is there anything cheaper from active speakers, but with good sound?
I don't understand good sound at all, is it really possible to get it for less money?

How much were you thinking of spending.
Good sound often depends on where you intend to place your speakers.
These get good reviews but I have never heard a pair:-

nads

Hey! I'm have turntable Denon DP-400 and I want to buy speakers for it, I looked on the Internet and in this post they advise Audioengine but their price is 700 dollars, is there anything cheaper from active speakers, but with good sound?
I don't understand good sound at all, is it really possible to get it for less money?

what amplifier will you be using?

D

Deleted member 188533

Assuming this is a real post and not spam for that shoddy website keep reading their recommendations. They list lower cost speakers than the Audioengine....

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
yes, you can improve the quality of sound not going directelly to power speakers, buy an old good amplifier with a good phono stage and a pair of good speakers and you´ll have a very good sound, i tried it and it´s from far better than a couple of new power speakers,as an example i bought on ebay a pioneer integrated amplifier from 78 a A-607(the same as the A-6700 from the next year and had bought a pair of 761, 4 ohms speakers ,the sound i have now on my technics turntable from 1979 it´s really great and cheaper, on ebay one caan find a component for a very high price but if one looks for it one will appear for a low price and in perfect condition, i spent 250€ . But one could need more power ,the price wouldn´t be far from this with luck even less, regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts