Speaker for NAD C352CT

Fazli

May 26, 2016
Visit site
All

Plan to upgrade the system, but not for the amplifier..need your advise the suitable speaker for my nad c352ct and marantz CD5400..i am aiming for the old quad 12L classic or B&W 685 .currently using the budget system with atlas aquartor and supra rondo biwired .speaker misson 702e and wharferdale 8.1

listen pop,rock and rnb..norah jones also

Fazli said:
All

Plan to upgrade the system, but not for the amplifier..need your advise the suitable speaker for my nad c352ct and marantz CD5400..i am aiming for the old quad 12L classic or B&W 685 .currently using the budget system with atlas aquartor and supra rondo biwired .speaker misson 702e and wharferdale 8.1

listen pop,rock and rnb..norah jones also

Welcome to the forum.

Not enough information I am afraid. I cannot recall how many times I have said you cannot suggest a speaker to match a certain amplifier. The speakers have to be suitable for use in your particular room, it doesn't really matter what amplifier is driving them.

We'd also need an idea of budget and where you are in the world and whether or not you can actually audition anything.

Fazli

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I am at malaysia..it is impossible to have home audition like UK.. We have a demo shop but it too limited..that why i am asking either NAD sound was suit or not with quad 12L or B&W..my budget around £500 for the speaker.Room size 4mtr x 6mtr..any suggestion opinion is highly appreciate

Fazli said:
I am at malaysia..it is impossible to have home audition like UK.. We have a demo shop but it too limited..that why i am asking either NAD sound was suit or not with quad 12L or B&W..my budget around £500 for the speaker.Room size 4mtr x 6mtr..any suggestion opinion is highly appreciate

For your size of room floorstanders might be worth consideration. It'll work out cheaper. No stands required. otherwise, either should work well with Nad... I haven't heard any of those combos but have individually.

plastic penguin said:
Fazli said:

For your size of room floorstanders might be worth consideration. It'll work out cheaper. No stands required. otherwise, either should work well with Nad... I haven't heard any of those combos but have individually.

Quad should work well in my opinion, never heard any NAD amp with B&W's, although I too agree you should be looking at floorstanders.

Failing that then the bigger B&W 685's might fill your room better.

Fazli

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Al ears said:
plastic penguin said:
Fazli said:

Quad should work well in my opinion, never heard any NAD amp with B&W's, although I too agree you should be looking at floorstanders.

Failing that then the bigger B&W 685's might fill your room better.

thanks Al and plastic pen

will try to search the shop that have similiar room size..any quad 12L or B&W 685 user here??

Reijer

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Fazli.

Yes, the s2 and they work fine with NAD to my opinion.

They fill your room with ease and with your roomsize you can play with them by shoving them up against the wall when watching a movie and placing them a meter from it when listening to music.

GustavAP

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have to old 685 powered by a Nad c316bee with which I have been very happy! So your NAD is much more powerful than this one as I understand it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts