Speaker cables

tansriloi

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I would like some suggestions in choosing a right speaker cable for my system.

I have the following cables in my list:

chord carnival silverscreen, qed anniversary xt, van den hul clearwater, kimber 4vs.

I'm going to hook it to my dynaudio x12 or Monitor audio rs6 to my rotel ra-12 amp. Currently running a 15 year old Van Den Hul CS122. I have only one pair of cable and switching between my speakers and very inconvenient.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Yo tans,

That VDH 122 is a good cable. Did you slice off an inch on each side to make fresh connection and hear if that improves the sound?

For a second cable I would stick with VDH Clearwater.

Cheers

iMark

Thick orange cable from your local DIY store.

smiley-smile.gif

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
A useful tip. Try growing Arran Pilot. They are a wonderulf first early potato, the best imo. Make sure you earth them up to maximise yield. Oh yes, don't skimp on the water. Start digging them up as soon as the flowers go over ;)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
A useful tip. Try growing Arran Pilot. They are a wonderulf first early potato, the best imo. Make sure you earth them up to maximise yield. Oh yes, don't skimp on the water. Start digging them up as soon as the flowers go over ;)

any tips on Maris Piper?

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Freddy58 said:

any tips on Maris Piper?

Yeah. As they're a main crop, leave them in the ground until the tops die down. Don't leave them too long though, the slugs will have 'em!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts