Speaker cable

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Just put some QED SA XT onto my kitchen ProAcs yesterday that had been sitting around for a couple of months. I needed 7m lengths which was why I went cheapo. But it's a very light sound in the current set-up and it's not bassy enough for me. Living room is very bassy with same amp, cdp but diff speakers and Chord Odyssey.

Anyone recommend anything? Chord again? Kimber? Nordost flatline?

A

Anonymous

Nearly almost anything will be better than the QED SA!

Given the kitchen set up and long lengths I'd have gone for Nordost Flatline as well for a more discrete installation. Got to be easier to conceal than Chord Signature!!!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
crimsondonkey:

Given the kitchen set up and long lengths I'd have gone for Nordost Flatline as well for a more discrete installation. Got to be easier to conceal than Chord Signature!!!

It's covered by plastic cable tidies so don't give a monkeys what it looks like.

I used to use SA until a while back biamped and it was ok, sounded very light yesterday though.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:crimsondonkey:

It's covered by plastic cable tidies so don't give a monkeys what it looks like.

I used to use SA until a while back biamped and it was ok, sounded very light yesterday though.

just shows what happens when you go back and that speaker cable does make a difference. Oh and how solid a cable the Odyssey is!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:crimsondonkey:

just shows what happens when you go back and that speaker cable does make a difference. Oh and how solid a cable the Odyssey is!

It does

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts