Spam threads

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Big Aura said:
John Duncan said:
Nobody has to read them. The point is to get a link from a well-regarded/busy site to your own site, which has a great deal of value from an SEO perspective. So if google thinks that people on WHF are linking to scamshoes.com, then it thinks scamshoes.com is A Good Thing.

I've been trying to buy some footware from the scamshoes site that JD posted above, but so far can't get through. Can you pls check the address for me? thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0064LRE8U

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I was about to say this yesterday, but the site in this pass 4/5 days has been working perfecly for me!

So, some things must be working nice... ;)

it's live since the break of dawn, some built and some just breake it down!

I like this forum, and i like the people that are trying every day to make this a friendly space!!! :clap: :cheer:

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yes, we had a bit of a spam attack yesterday morning but have since cleaned most of it up. Don't know about others, but the site speed does seem to be improving at my end (logged in on Virgin Media at home).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts