soundstyle z2

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hello everyone, i bought these stands yesterday for my ma br2's, what a difference, treble is clearer, bass is more tuneful, the midrange is sharper more cohesive if you like. they just do their job really well and are a breeze to set up. i cannot comment on other makes like the atacamas but i would imagine they do the job equally well but for anyone in the market for new stands, give them a go. they look good too.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Gregory, good to know you can appreciate the difference. Now for all those out there who don't believe stands make a difference, here's proof we're not alone in that belief! I won't mention cables of course.
emotion-14.gif

A

Anonymous

My next door neighbour bought these stands last week and there was no difference to the sound at all, and im not saying this because im a non believer, its just that there wasnt even the smallest difference to his mega old apollo jobbies.

Granted he only has some Tannoy F1 customs though.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
A stand is only as good as the floor it's placed on. Same with racks, material's largely irrelevant compared to where and how you position them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts