Soundbases / soundbars

Allan6

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have just bought a Canton soundbase which I got a great deal on the outgoing model the DM50

Can anyone tell me how to get to work ?

I followed the manual but all I get is a terrible noise from it

I just have the TV plugged into it via an optical cable

I turn it on and there is this terrible noise which turning the sound down on its remote or muting the sound doesn't do a thing

I managed to get it all set up as per instructions as the noise takes about 30 seconds to start

I dont have the tv switched but still this noise. So I unplugged the optical cable so all it has is the mains but still this terrible noise

No matter what I do there is this terrible noise so loud its waking the house up.

What is going on ?

Anyone ?

nick_p

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Allan6 said:
I have just bought a Canton soundbase which I got a great deal on the outgoing model the DM50

Can anyone tell me how to get to work ?

I followed the manual but all I get is a terrible noise from it

I just have the TV plugged into it via an optical cable

I turn it on and there is this terrible noise which turning the sound down on its remote or muting the sound doesn't do a thing

I managed to get it all set up as per instructions as the noise takes about 30 seconds to start

I dont have the tv switched but still this noise. So I unplugged the optical cable so all it has is the mains but still this terrible noise

No matter what I do there is this terrible noise so loud its waking the house up.

What is going on ?

Anyone ?

Hi allan

Yours is faulty the canton range of units are well made but yours is faulty and will need replacing

I have spoken to the main senior engineer in Germany on other matters so am now up to speed on how they all operate and if I can help, you further then please just ask

TRENDING THREADS