Sound Projector

alun

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree bigboss, but sorry I did not make myself clear, I was referring to the What HI-Fi magazine, where for reviews, under the Home Cinema category, there are different sub-categories for example: speaker packages, blu-ray players etc., but not for sound projectors. There are many sound bars and sound projectors (which are different from sound bars) on the market, but there seems to be a lack of or no reviews for those components in the What Hi-Fi magazine.

alun

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Sound Bars use speakers that emit sound, that is give out sound. Sound Projectors use speakers that emit sound and also the design of the amplifiers that drive each speaker and positioning of the speaker within, to create a sound beam, which directs the beams onto walls, furniture or curtains for example and results in a surround sound, depending on which listening mode you select, it is not as good as the 5.1 or 7.1 speaker home cinema surround, but by using sound projectors it does away with extra speakers and cables in the room. This is satisfactory to some people.

TRENDING THREADS