Sony's latest Walkman could replace my iPhone if it wasn't for one major issue

AllanM

Mar 18, 2022
Visit site
wow, you getting a dedicated player to listen to "hi res" audio through Grado SR325s? I have some fine land to see you in Florida if you are intersted.

Reactions: McFly

SICKS6SIX

Jun 17, 2023
Visit site
does Bluetooth degenerate the sound so much it's not worth having high-end sound devices to play it, I have read that several times now, is it true, or is it hogwash

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Why would you want to listen to open back headphones namely Grado SR325x on your moble? You realise when you're commuting, everyone can listen to your music and vice versa.

I would have thought, having a fully functional OS such as Android, would be a strength not a weakness and despite having similiarity to a phone, it isn't a phone, you can't make phone calls. I'm not a big fan of SONY DAP's, the quality is good but there always two steps behind with the latest technology and features.

The DAP I'm using, has Android, which is great, I can download all the streaming apps, such as Tidal, Deezer, Spotify and et'al but I can also Tik Tok, how can I function without the funny cat videos. The feature that stands out for me is the Hiby music player, as softwares go, it has a great interface, makes managing your music files a doddle.

TRENDING THREADS