Sony UDA-1 vs Musical Fidelity M1HPA

clockworkmark

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I know I already have another thread running.

But I have narrowed my choice of headpone amps down to two.

They both seem to have good reviews etc, but I can't find specific data on either. I work in electronics so understand what the data means.

Interested to find out what wattage these amps can output in to what I call normal headphones 32r-60r impedence.

Or if someone has alread heard them both or one or the other, I am looking for clarity, but I would be interested in seeing which one can really drive the low end to head shaking volumes whilst still being civilised.

clockworkmark

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Do What HiFi reviewers visit these forums, I would love a direct comparison between these two headpone amps with some real world data, like output W/Mws just like they do in Home Cinema Choice.

Would be helpful.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
clockworkmark said:
Do What HiFi reviewers visit these forums, I would love a direct comparison between these two headpone amps with some real world data, like output W/Mws just like they do in Home Cinema Choice.

Would be helpful.

You could try googling that. If you don't find it with a search, then understand that the problem lies in the complexity: Take a mere 100 amps sample from the audiophile market, and you have 10 thousand comparisons. Now multiply that by 'nnn', i.e. the number of relevant headphones, and it becomes impossible. The answer is one of two things: Hard work/research, or personal consultation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts