Sony NW-A55L ( Hope that this is in the right section )

camcroft

I got a Sony NW-A 55L second hand today 1 month old volume limiter removed and radio installed just like the non EU models. It is really good sounding through my iFi Zen Blue the only problem that I have is with the sd card that is for extra storage capacity it is one that I had previously used for a phone and it had been done on a Windows pc On the iMac it recognises the card and accepts the data but when I look on the players external storage it doesn't show any info drag and drop to the player works but not from the sd card output. I have ordered a new sd card as I think ? it might have something to do with the read and write format on the mac. I would appreciate any thoughts on what the problem might be and it would give me something to do during this terrible time that we are all going through.

camcroft

Thanks I have sorted it now it was an issue with the folder that the files had to be sent to it all works now and I got a new card today and that works fine now. Its just a case of getting the right procedure in place. Thanks for the reply.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts