sony kdl-60lx903 perfect partners

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've bought a sony KDL-60LX903 tv and have the Kef KHT3005 SE-W speakers and was wondering

which cinema amp would compliment these mainly with movies but some music ,obviously it must be 3D compatible.

i would rather keep the budget well below £1000 but am open to temptation .i haven't bought the bluray player yet either

so am open to suggestions

cheers

A

Anonymous

tiepa:

I've bought a sony KDL-60LX903 tv and have the Kef KHT3005 SE-W speakers and was wondering

which cinema amp would compliment these mainly with movies but some music ,obviously it must be 3D compatible.

i would rather keep the budget well below £1000 but am open to temptation .i haven't bought the bluray player yet either

so am open to suggestions

cheers

do you already have a home cinema amp? if so you could buy either a panasonic bdt300 or samsung c6900 3d bluray player and use your existing amp with one of them for hd audio, you wouldnt need a 3d capable amp, if your amp is either hdmi enabled or has multi channel analogue inputs..
also, if you dont have an amp, buying one of the affore mentioned 3d players would mean that you could consider amp's that cannot pass through a 3d signal, there is great value to be had at the moment with some of the outgoing models, the likes of the denon 2310/3310, yamaha rxv-2065 and various pioneer amp's..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn: if your amp has either hdmi connections or multi channel analogue outs..

That'll be either HDMI connections with audio capability or multichannel analogue inputs, not outputs, required on the amp, max.
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

yes I have a yamaha DSP-AX863SE amp which is being used with Q acoutics Q-AV speakers, samsung 40 " led tv and playstation 3 in another room, I could rob that but would need to replace it with something else

A

Anonymous

tiepa:

yes I have a yamaha DSP-AX863SE amp which is being used with Q acoutics Q-AV speakers, samsung 40 " led tv and playstation 3 in another room, I could rob that but would need to replace it with something else

well buying the pana or samsung 3d player will give you more options, the panasonic is more expensive but has dual hdmi outs, one for video and one for audio, and multi channel analogue outs. the samsung makes do with the latter but is cheaper..
id say your own amp is more than good enough for those kefs, perhaps you could comandeer it for your 3d set-up and replace it with something like this?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
tiepa:yes I have a yamaha DSP-AX863SE amp which is being used with Q acoutics Q-AV speakers, samsung 40 " led tv and playstation 3 in another room, I could rob that but would need to replace it with something else

Kinda depends on your budget, but I'd leave the Yamaha where it is, and spend £450 on an Onkyo TX-SR608 and £230 on a Sony BDP-S570 - both Award-winners, both available for less with not much Googlage - and stick to the simple connections. One HDMI from Blu-ray player to amp, another from amp to TV, job done.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts