Sony KDL-32EX403 Wireless options?

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I've just bought this new release Sony TV and want to use the USB socket to connect to the internet wirelessly. The Sony wireless USB adapter, the UWA-BR100, is a massive £80! Does anybody know whether you can use any other wireless USB adapters? Thanks.

With regard to the TV's picture and sound quality, the Freeview HD picture for BBC HD & ITV HD are noticeably more vibrant and detailed than their SD counterparts, blacks levels are also very good. Blu-ray via my BDP-S360 is excellent, the 'S-Force' virtual surround sound option on the TV making the sound particularly spacious and realistic in my bedroom. The speakers are really impressive, probably the best onboard sound I've heard from a TV. The feature list is great, playing HD MP4 movies from a USB stick with almost blu-ray quality. MP3's also sound surprisingly good via USB and the onboard downward firing speakers. I just want the wireless internet connection now, but £80 is a bit steep!

kev g

Mar 4, 2008
Visit site
On a separate note pete321, does this tv have the Bravia 2 or 3 engine ?

The Sony website states it has the Bravia 3 but a well known shopping catalogue states bravia 2 !

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I think I'll go for a Powerline kit option instead of the Sony wireless usb, you can get a 200mbps ComTrend kit for £50 at Amazon.

TRENDING THREADS