Sony Centre Offers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I visited my local Sony Centre last weekend and nearly bought the KDL40EX503 with free 370 bluray player, but with it being weekend and not really looking at much else, I didn't buy!

anyway, rang up monday to find out about delivery or collection I was told the offer had ended and the package was now over £400 more!?

So, was just wondering when new offers tend to come about in sony centres and whats the likelyhood of this offer coming back any time soon? (offer price was £699 for both)

I can find the TV cheaper, it's just 5 year warranty I want.

John Lewis is selling the TV for £599 with 5 year guarantee. The Sony S370 often drops to £99 on play.com & Amazon, if you keep an eye on the prices regularly.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

bigboss:

John Lewis is selling the TV for £599 with 5 year guarantee. The Sony S370 often drops to £99 on play.com & Amazon, if you keep an eye on the prices regularly.
emotion-21.gif

The link to JL is for the 403 model and not the 503 (price is £699)

You can get the KDL40EX503 from PRC and RGB, but only instore with 5 year warranty, and I'm over 200 miles away from either!

A

Anonymous

comet had the 503 with bluray for £699 like sony centres. I submitted the price match at JL and it took 5 working days to come back, in that time it had gone out of stock at comet, so was turned down!

I have contacted JL again to find out if I have to wait another 5 days for the £599 match.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts