sony bravia kd65xe9305

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
IV had a demo of the sony bravia kd65xe9305 and it blow me away. I personally think it's better than the LG oled and the Samsung qled. Does anyone own this TV and have any bad points about it coz I think I'm going to buy one ;-)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
IV had a demo of the sony bravia kd65xe9305 and it blow me away. I personally think it's better than the LG oled and the Samsung qled. Does anyone own this TV and have any bad points about it coz I think I'm going to buy one ;-)
hello mate is that Sony TV your interest in a a Oled or a standard 4k tv ? Because I went to pc world and looked at a big Sony Tv that nearly passed of as a oled Tv but it was just a 4K Tv but the blacks looked the same as a oled Tv but this TV I looked at was big but it was £3000 anyway I brought the Sony 49” 4k tv ex display it’s a lovely tv for the money .

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
hello mate is that Sony TV your interest in a a Oled or a standard 4k tv  ? Because I went to pc world and looked at a big Sony Tv that nearly passed of as a oled Tv but it was just a 4K Tv but the blacks looked the same as a oled  Tv  but this TV I looked at was big but it was £3000 anyway I brought the Sony 49” 4k tv ex display it’s a lovely tv for the money .
hello mate yes it's just led but could easily pass as an oled. It's £2000 so it's very affordable comped to the oled.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
hello mate is that Sony TV your interest in a a Oled or a standard 4k tv ? Because I went to pc world and looked at a big Sony Tv that nearly passed of as a oled Tv but it was just a 4K Tv but the blacks looked the same as a oled Tv but this TV I looked at was big but it was £3000 anyway I brought the Sony 49” 4k tv ex display it’s a lovely tv for the money .
hello mate yes it's just led but could easily pass as an oled. It's £2000 so it's very affordable comped to the oled.
that sounds like the TV I looked at it’s really nice and it has an excellent picture and you would think it’s a oled tv but it’s not I see one at Cambridge Pc world you can’t go wrong with a Sony TV and I think it’s going to be a little while before prices drop on oled TV as nice as they are .

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
hello mate is that Sony TV your interest in a a Oled or a standard 4k tv  ? Because I went to pc world and looked at a big Sony Tv that nearly passed of as a oled Tv but it was just a 4K Tv but the blacks looked the same as a oled  Tv  but this TV I looked at was big but it was £3000 anyway I brought the Sony 49” 4k tv ex display it’s a lovely tv for the money .
that sounds like the TV I looked at it’s really nice and it has an excellent picture and you would think it’s a oled tv but it’s not I see one at Cambridge Pc world  you can’t go wrong with a Sony TV  and I think it’s going to be a little while before prices drop on oled TV as nice as they are  .
To be honest I thought it was better than the oled and qled I was genuinely shocked at the picture quality. It's the first time I've actually be excited about 4k

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
that sounds like the TV I looked at it’s really nice and it has an excellent picture and you would think it’s a oled tv but it’s not I see one at Cambridge Pc world you can’t go wrong with a Sony TV and I think it’s going to be a little while before prices drop on oled TV as nice as they are .
To be honest I thought it was better than the oled and qled I was genuinely shocked at the picture quality. It's the first time I've actually be excited about 4k
well you remember when you came round mine and I had that old sharp TV which I had for 12 years I thought it was time to up date the Tv so I went and brought A Sony 4k Tv because at the time I wanted to get back into home cinema as I used to have one 8 years beforehand so I thought first get a good display to start the home cinema off .

Anyway when I brought the Sony 1. Its a lot lighter then the old sharp Tv and the other it’s a massive leap in picture quality so I was glad I brought the Sony TV

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
seemorebtts said:
that sounds like the TV I looked at it’s really nice and it has an excellent picture and you would think it’s a oled tv but it’s not I see one at Cambridge Pc world  you can’t go wrong with a Sony TV  and I think it’s going to be a little while before prices drop on oled TV as nice as they are  .
well you remember when you came round mine and I had that old sharp TV which I had for 12 years I thought it was time to up date the Tv so I went and brought A Sony 4k Tv because at the time I wanted to get back into home cinema as I used to have one 8 years beforehand  so I thought first get a good display to start the home cinema off  .

Anyway when I brought the Sony 1. Its a lot lighter then the old sharp Tv and the other it’s a massive leap in picture quality so I was glad I brought the Sony TV 
yea I think I'm gonna get :-D

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Am actually getting one of these this Xmas. Brilliant picture Quality. A friend has got one, and even does a very good job in dark room. The only real disadvantage is Limited viewing angles.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Am actually getting one of these this Xmas. Brilliant picture Quality. A friend has got one, and even does a very good job in dark room. The only real disadvantage is Limited viewing angles.
I'm always in front of it so no problems. IV have read that the LEDs on this TV are on the top and bottom so when you watch a movie in letter box you can see them glowing but that's still not putting me off :)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
It does on mine a little bit show the lights top and bottom but only when your in complete darkness and it’s only a little bit you can also turn the back light off or put it at a lower setting but I would recommend you buy a calibration cd to set the TV up probably .

you can also set the TV up for daytime viewing on cinema home and then set the TV up for night time by using cinema Pro .

cinema Pro will give you the best blacks for films but have read some people use the neutral setting too as this can give you balanced colour but basically the calibration cd will help you with black levels and white levels .

as I found my TV very bright when I first got mine until I did calibration

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts