Sony BDP-S570 3D Blu-ray player £199.95

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Sony's first 3D Blu-ray player, the BDP-S570 (tested in the August issue of the mag), is now available to VIP Richer Sounds customers for under £200. Bit of a snip. Clicky.

TALON1973

May 26, 2008
Visit site
i'm sorry , but why has whf turned into one big advert for richer sounds ? and considering they advertise on the web , more than 80% of thier stuff is instore only , which considering i live in west wales is useless :(

dont get me wrong ... its great if you close to one , but its abit useless to the rest of us that dont

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, it is just a friendly heads up for people.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Think you're missing the point a bit lads...it aint Richer sounds that should be the focus of attention, it's the fact that WHF is plugging a SONY again....it really is shameless.

ricardo65:Think you're missing the point a bit lads...it aint Richer sounds that should be the focus of attention, it's the fact that WHF is plugging a SONY again....it really is shameless.

Why don't you post a Panasonic or Samsung deal then?? Doesn't look like you've been reading threads on this forum. WHF have suggested the Denon, Pioneer & Panasonic as well.

So many reviewers have said that Sony's new generation players are a step above the class & offer better value for money, not just What Hi-Fi. Maybe you could do with some reading online....

A

Anonymous

i read a vt20 review yesterday , they were using a pana 3d player for testing , but it kept stuttering with certain material , they changed to a sony player and it worked flawlessly , i do think that sony make great value for money players , hard to beat the s370 at only around £100 ..

although dual hdmis on their 3d players would have been nice ..

daveh75

bigboss:

ricardo65:Think you're missing the point a bit lads...it aint Richer sounds that should be the focus of attention, it's the fact that WHF is plugging a SONY again....it really is shameless. Doesn't look like you've been reading threads on this forum. WHF have suggested the Denon, Pioneer & Panasonic as well.

Not to mention, LG,Toshiba,Sharp,Philips and Onkyo.

I mean, how very dare they, a consumer mag posting deals that may benefit, er...Us consumers.
emotion-3.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts