sony bd363 , sound is very low.....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi folks , i have recently bought the bd363 , picture is fine , but ive noticed when playing some blurays that i have to turn the tv volume almost to max to get acceptable sound , when watching tv 25% volume is enough , is there perhaps a setting on the 363 somewhere that i can change to sort this ?? anyone ?? ta....

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Max, i've never has any problems with my BDP350, the odd BluRay may need a bit more oomph, however i play it through my Onkyo 606 so no sound issues there......

A

Anonymous

hi torres , it is a strange one , dvds sound fine , ill hopefully have an amp and speakers by the spring , so im not too concerned
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:hi folks , i have recently bought the bd363 , picture is fine , but ive noticed when playing some blurays that i have to turn the tv volume almost to max to get acceptable sound , when watching tv 25% volume is enough , is there perhaps a setting on the 363 somewhere that i can change to sort this ?? anyone ?? ta....

This is bound to be the case with almost any TV. Next on your list is no doubt going to be an AV amp and home cinema package system. You will then enjoy the sonic benefits of a blu-ray system as well.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

A

Anonymous

ValianTX:
maxflinn:hi folks , i have recently bought the bd363 , picture is fine , but ive noticed when playing some blurays that i have to turn the tv volume almost to max to get acceptable sound , when watching tv 25% volume is enough , is there perhaps a setting on the 363 somewhere that i can change to sort this ?? anyone ?? ta....

This is bound to be the case with almost any TV. Next on your list is no doubt going to be an AV amp and home cinema package system. You will then enjoy the sonic benefits of a blu-ray system as well.

its fine with dvds , and when watching tv , the tv goes very loud , just watching bluray , the volume needs to be near max , strange ...

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi there, could be worth going to the Audio Settings, and setting Audio (HDMI) to 2ch PCM (page 44 of manual) and see if that improves things. If not, you could also try the Audio DRC setting set to TV Mode (page 46).

A

Anonymous

professorhat:
Hi there, could be worth going to the Audio Settings, and setting Audio (HDMI) to 2ch PCM (page 44 of manual) and see if that improves things. If not, you could also try the Audio DRC setting set to TV Mode (page 46).

proff your a star , thats much better , also changing the "BDaudio setting" from "mix" to "direct" helped a little , blurays are now sounding much much better
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

professorhat:

Wow - you always respond with manuals.....do u have all these manuals with you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts