A

Anonymous

My Sony 820 order is STILL on hold, since January!! I had expected to get something by the end of March, but now I'm being told MAY!!!! :(

Who is the best for getting these in? So fed up with it all I don't even mind paying a bit more now, just want to get it sorted. Annoyingly, for the add ons already purchased, I need to stick with the Sony (already bought good speakers to match and the Sony Ipod docking station). Humph.

A

Anonymous

I got one from priceless electronics in January for £230, must have got lucky. Their web site doesn't even list it now.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
I had similar problems when the skyhd issue came about and ended up getting mine from play.com in october last year however you won't get one now unless you are lucky emough to stumble upon somewhere that has one in stock but the replacement is due on 31st July, long wait for that aswell i'm afraid sorry.

A

Anonymous

Hey,

I picked one up off play.com on a whim about 2 weeks ago after about two months of looking!

I think it was 229.99 on play.com but don't quote me on that.

A

Anonymous

PhilRose:

I think it was 229.99 on play.com but don't quote me on that.

^ the irony....
emotion-2.gif

Sounds about right, I remember seeing that. Think that price was for the silver model tho? The black was more expensive if I remember correctly.

A

Anonymous

Just doubled checked it was £229.99 and it was the black one.

I ordered mine on 10/03/09

A

Anonymous

dirtyleeds:Has anyone been able to find the Sony 820 receiver in black in stock anywhere over the last 2 months for <£250?!!

I got my Sony str dg-820 from my local sony centre (Huddersfeild) for £200!!! In black too.

A

Anonymous

I got one from Sony centre Huddersfield too in black last Friday. They had a few more to sell. Really pleased with it and it was so cheap! still can't believe it as nowhere else has stock!

A

Anonymous

Top tip, thank you!

Phoned round all the Sony Centres locally and none had one except Hudds; a mere 10 miles from where I work! As a rule I try and stay clear of Sony Centres, but needs must. Mentioned that Richer Sounds had them for £229 (albeit out of stock) and he gave me it for £220 (was £269 on label). Not sure how many there were left, but I think I saw at least one silver one on show. Good luck to all those still hunting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts