Sony 32D3000 at 630 quid or samsung R87 at 530 quid

A

Anonymous

Check out the Panasonic 32LXD700 - saw it in action in John Lewis and was v impressed.

BTW Steve - I thought you were coming back to England ? Why would you need a new TV in Singapore ?!

A

Anonymous

I think the sony is a better set and offers better value for money

A

Anonymous

Is the 32D3000 good enough to win the 'best 32 inch' award on the October edition.... ? :O)

A

Anonymous

How do you know the Sony KDL-32D3000 wins the 32" Supertest?? Thought the magazine was only out this Thursday!! Still think the Panasonic 32LXD700 is the best with freeview and SD sky.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Hippocrates MD"]

How do you know the Sony KDL-32D3000 wins the 32" Supertest?? Thought the magazine was only out this Thursday!! Still think the Panasonic 32LXD700 is the best with freeview and SD sky.

[/quote]

It was a guess - I didn't know whether it did or not... I've got the magazine now. It's a good read. I'm not going to confirm or deny what wins it though!

A

Anonymous

Both the SONY and PANASONIC referred to above are superb TV's with FREEVIEW. It's just a question of which one takes YOUR fancy. Have to say though that the Black Levels are slighly superior on the PANASONIC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts