Sonos S5 under £300

moosey

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Amazon selling Sonos S5 at £297. Seems to be black only

Even beeter deal is go into Best Buys and get them to orice match, and give a furtehr 10% of the difference off.

S5 for £292 bargain. and it sounds great

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Just as i thought i had brought my expansion of sonos in the house under control, they do this to me. I have long covetted the s5 or play 5, as it is now and my need to adorn the kitchen with the sonos magic was on hold.......or so i thought.
Oops there goes another £280!!!!!

gowiththeflow

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I've just been down to our nearest Richer Sounds this lunchtime and picked up a couple more ZonePlayers at the discounted prices.

The guy I spoke to wasn't aware that they'd dropped their prices yesterday afternoon, but was more than happy to check in the system (took all of 10 nano-seconds).

Thankfully they had what I wanted in stock and I came away with an S5 (£280) and a Play3 (£207), both in Black.

Richer Sounds haven't got the Play5 in yet, so the S5 was older stock in packaging with the old style branding.

The Play5's I received last week from Comet were in packaging with the new style branding. The player itself is identical.

I have 5 zones now, so most of the house is covered. I'll have to sort out which NAS to get now.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts