Sonos and Spotify

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
So what do you do first?

Do you upgrade on spotify to premium account and it appears magically on sonos?

Or

Do you upgrade software on sonos to include spotify option and then go premium?

Is the pairing alive yet?

Help

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Its not live on sonos yet, I now have apremium account and its not appeared on the sonos controller despite checking for updates. Guess I shall have remain patient arggghhhhh

A

Anonymous

the sonos updates are out

v 3.3 updates include - updated desktop app , iphone app and the CR200 controller, the look and feel is very similar to previous versions with the exception of spotify integration of course, the most significant upgrade is the ipad, it moves it from a standard iphone app to a triple section display with drag and drop to music queue - very nice

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Gorgeous, isn't it? I had a play at IFA.
emotion-2.gif

Pete Shields

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Agreed. Combined birthday present with the other half methinks.

I saw a queue outside the apple store a week or so ago. Didn't ask them what they were standing there for, but I assume it was for Ipads.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
After some deliberation, I have decided on seeing the sonos/spotify ipad app that the pc/mac and iphone interfaces for sonos are very very poor. How disapointed was I on seeing the iphone sonos/spotify connectivety........long wait for something so visually poor, sonically sound though.

Damn it deliberation over....... I need the ipad!

Pete Shields

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Dan.m , I'd used the ZP90 for 3 months without a DAC, then plugged in my old Audio Alchemy DAC. A marked improvement. I then treated myself to a DACmagic after all of the good reviews and would agree that the improvement was again marked. I think it's money well spent and probably as good as you need for the ZP90 as a source. Sound is more defined and open in my system.

Try a demo - maybe along with the new Arcam. I'm sure you won't be disappointed,.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
I was generally happy with the sonos system before I moved in the dac direction, no complaints, much improved soundstage through the Kelidhs and Kandy.......Yep very happy especially with spotify, though stand fast the electronic interface!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts