Something from Monitor Audio

Received an email from Monitor Audio, includes a newsletter June 2009 featuring the amazing new AirStream 10 digital radio?. here is the pic they sent.

header-r.jpg

Looks very modern - probably look better in an ultra modern kitchen than a traditional country diner.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yes, I've spoken to Monitor Audio about it with a view to running a News story on the site.

However, they told me they've put back the launch as they were having some supply problems, so they didn't want any further publiicity. Interesting, therefore, that they've put it in their June newsletter!

I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if there's any more info.

plastic penguin:

Received an email from Monitor Audio, includes a newsletter June 2009 featuring the amazing new AirStream 10 digital radio?. here is the pic they sent.

header-r.jpg

Looks very modern - probably look better in an ultra modern kitchen than a traditional country diner.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Is WHFI any closer to receiving a demo version of this yet?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, we have one in for test - I haven't heard it yet (First Test due in our Awards issue, I believe), but had a sneak peak, and it looks gorgeous....

Clare Newsome:Yep, we have one in for test - I haven't heard it yet (First Test due in our Awards issue, I believe), but had a sneak peak, and it looks gorgeous....

Very interesting, Ms Newsome. I have to confess, the picture is starting to grow on me, but still not totally convinced; see it in person, however, and could be converted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts