admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need to connect potentially 10 pieces of equipment to the mains. Is there any method of doing this with surge protection for all the sockets and a surge protection for aerial coax would be nice. If i was to upgrade my mains cables and link them to whatever item you suggest what sort of improvements would be present. Also can I get good quality figure 8 mains cables? Budget is of importance here.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If you put in surge protection, all you are going to get is protection against surges.

If you want some degree of mains filtering, then something like this is probably the way to go, at under £100 for an eight-way. Or you could buy a six-way for most of the system, and one of these for the TV and to give aerial lightning strike protection.

Tacima offers a range of cost-effective mains cables, and also does an IEC/Figure 8 adapter like this

A

Anonymous

Would the Tacima CS929 6-Way Mains Conditioner RFI Filter Surge protected socket compare to the Olson?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Haven't compared them, but at the price - about £35 - the Tacima has got to be worth a punt, especially as the WHFSV guys gave it a five-star rating.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts