So what films did everyone get for Christmas?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

dangalf:Personally i get rid of mine at a trade-in shop that also sells blu rays. if i'm getting rid of a few dvds i can sometimes afford to pick up a blu ray at the same time

Can you name trade in shop that accepts dvd if thats allowed and is a nationwide store

A

Anonymous

I live in London and there are many exchange shops like CEX and Cash Convertors (sorry mods if this should not be mentioned) that I use, who also do Blu-Rays

you are probably better off giving your old DVD's to friends as they are not worth anything in exchange anymore :(

typically I would get 0.30p for a DVD trade in, and yesterday got just £4 for Season 1 boxset of Sarah Connor : Terminator Chronicles

that's alot of dvd movies to get a single blu-ray which are selling £6 upwards to about £15 for new releases (second hand)

I now tend to give away the single discs to friends, and only sell the boxsets

A

Anonymous

Band of Brothers

Moon

Oceans Trilogy

Bourne Trilogy

District 9

All on Bluray

All in the post from amazon now, considering how expensive the stuff is in Holland it's a bargain :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts