So I’ve settled on Dynaudio.. XEO 3’s or XEO 10s?

Havelund

Jul 22, 2021
Visit site
As the title suggests, I’ve more or less settled on one of these options, both can be found second hand locally; the Xeo 3’s leave enough room in the budget to get a Node 2i immedeately whereas the Xeo 10s would be stretching it a bit; but has anyone heard both sets of speakers? I can not seem to distinquish them from one another..

jjbomber

As the title suggests, I’ve more or less settled on one of these options, both can be found second hand locally; the Xeo 3’s leave enough room in the budget to get a Node 2i immedeately whereas the Xeo 10s would be stretching it a bit; but has anyone heard both sets of speakers? I can not seem to distinquish them from one another..
The Xeo 3s should come with the connect transmitter, so you may not need a Node 2i. The Xeo 10s are more powerful and accept inputs from external sources, such as a Node 2i.

Havelund

Jul 22, 2021
Visit site
The Xeo 3s should come with the connect transmitter, so you may not need a Node 2i. The Xeo 10s are more powerful and accept inputs from external sources, such as a Node 2i.
Do you know how they differ Sound quality Wise?

I would need some sort of device such as The Node for streaming purposes.

jjbomber

Do you know how they differ Sound quality Wise?

I would need some sort of device such as The Node for streaming purposes.
I have the Xeo 6s, which are very different, being floorstanders. They also works from the Connect transmitter. That transmitter can connect to the wi-fi to stream over the app. No need for a separate streamer, though I use the Oppo DVD to stream.

I haven't heard those two you mention. The 10s are more powerful and are said to have better bass. They were developed from the 2s, which I have heard. If it was me, I'd go with the 10s. However, it's not me; it's you.

TRENDING THREADS