snobs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Audiofilo said:
Twaddle. Envy? I'm not envious of anything, merely stating a "potential' case for some people on here. Note the word 'probably', there's a clue there and I''m entitled to post what I like without your say so or flaming dear boy.

I'm also very happy with my system and couldn't give a toss about anyone elses!

He just disagreed with you, don't overreact and claim he was flaming you or saying you required his say so to post.

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Robbie REF DVD PLAYERS

I hope i can answer this in a honest Informed manner without offending anyone LOL

DVD Players Can be as good as cd players But you will have to spend more to make this TRUE To explain DVD player have a lot more going on inside to cover the Vidieo Aspect of the machine so more Cost is involved to make them So what this means is To match a lets say £200 CD player you will probably have to spend double around £400 to get the same Audio Performance

Also Cd players are now only made by Hi fi manufactures as DVD players also play CD. So this means they are made by Hi fi companys like ARCAM ROTEL MARANTZ NAD ECT this means they are dedicated Hi fi manufactures and and also Audophiles. so they produce the best sound they can using quality parts Power supply circuits, Ect..

Hope this helps on the DVD Question

REF your post snobs. I would advise you just enjoy your own system and ignor comments online from people you will never meet and dont know MOST Hi fi NUTS and Nice people who share a passion for sound

Thanks ROB

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

The_Lhc said:
robbie1982 said:
Do you think dvd players can be as good as a dedicated cd player

I'm still waiting for an apology btw.

I don't think he's worked out what he needs to apologise for yet. Give him time, it may happen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts