Question Smaller AMP suggestions

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Does it has to be new ?
I guess not but thought you were replying to my ' I don't think he will get a new Sprout .......' comment.
Apologies if I was mistaken, it is a very good suggestion, possibly the best so far.
However the OP says replacement and then says new amplifier.
It is a bit difficult to tell whether he is referring to the replacement amplifier or definitely means new as in brand new.....

Reactions: gasolin

gasolin

Update the sprout 100 didi cost only $599 in 2018, why has it become so much more expensive, over $1000

Brutaluc

Nov 9, 2021
Visit site
It is a bit difficult to tell whether he is referring to the replacement amplifier or definitely means new as in brand new.....
New to me, brand new is optional, yet I haven't been able to find anything remotely suitable second hand around here

Update the sprout 100 didi cost only $599 in 2018, why has it become so much more expensive, over $1000

I am on the lookout for one, looks like a good option. The ones I found with a quick look are way over budget though

Reactions: gasolin

TRENDING THREADS