Sky HD not showing HD!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Favourites are still there, I tried adding all the HD channels but there's too many of them (you can only have 50 favourites). I've never found it much use though, as you can only go through one at a time, unless I'm missing something?

A

Anonymous

No you're not missing something. i just don't have that many favourites. I have just a couple in each genre then use the up and down buttons to skip the adjacent channels, or use the Sky app on my Touch. The last programme I watch on tv was Not Going Out last Thursday. I'm not a big tv viewer.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:I'm confused at people being confused. I wouldn't have a clue what any channel number was/is on Sky - I go straight to the HD channel listing on the EPG and select from there
emotion-40.gif

Same here Clare, i've never used the numbers always go through the guide.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:Clare Newsome:I'm confused at people being confused. I wouldn't have a clue what any channel number was/is on Sky - I go straight to the HD channel listing on the EPG and select from there
emotion-40.gif

It just takes too long, either I know the number or I know the section it's in (1**, 3**, etc), so I'll go to the first channel and then scan from there.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:jase fox:Clare Newsome:I'm confused at people being confused. I wouldn't have a clue what any channel number was/is on Sky - I go straight to the HD channel listing on the EPG and select from there
emotion-40.gif

It just takes too long, either I know the number or I know the section it's in (1**, 3**, etc), so I'll go to the first channel and then scan from there.Ye, i used to know the numbers once upon a time but since getting Sky HD i seemed to of just used the guide, dont really know why but i'm going to have to get to know all the numbers again as it does make it faster.

A

Anonymous

Just got icons on my harmony one with all the HD shows I watch, so dont even need to go into the planner.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
I dont bother with the numbers and i dont feel im wasting much of my life finding channels.

You all probbaly know this but you can also find your favourites in the planner, just press the left arrow when you're on All Channels, and you're there.

I had quite a rant when the new HD EPG came out, but I must admit i quite liek it now. I was with a relative the otehr day who hasnt got HD and i found it quite irritating.

OTOH i still dont know how to page down. And im sure there are things i dislike if i really think about it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts