SKY HD/Multiroom fees

mikey2008

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
I have Sky+ and Sky+HD with a multiroom subscription. My question is, if I wanted to upgrade the Sky+ to SkyHD, would I have to pay an additional £10 for the HD mix for the new box, or do you just pay one HD mix subscription for the whole house?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
You would have to pay the HD subs for every HD box in the house so if you have 2 HD boxes then you pay twice as Sky count the HD services as a premium service.

mikey2008

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:You would have to pay the HD subs for every HD box in the house so if you have 2 HD boxes then you pay twice as Sky count the HD services as a premium service.

That's a bit steep, don't you think?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
mikey2008:

D.J.KRIME:You would have to pay the HD subs for every HD box in the house so if you have 2 HD boxes then you pay twice as Sky count the HD services as a premium service.

That's a bit steep, don't you think?

Yes I think Sky are taking liberties in regard to how they price things when you are a multiroom customer which is why I stuck to 1 HD box recently as I wanted to add another but Sky wanted a extra £10 for multiroom which is fair enough but then another £10 for the HD and £10 for Sky+ reatures on the 2nd box so that would have been a extra £30, £20 of which would have been re-peying for services I already pay them for
emotion-12.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts