Sky+HD 1 TB Box

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
If I buy a new box say from eBay saving me about £30.00, will I be able to get it covered by Sky for breakdown etc. Or will I have to purchase from sky for this additional insurance.

I already have Sky+, Sky+HD, Multiroom, Broadband and Skytalk, but they would not give me a discount!

A

Anonymous

Sorry can't help you with the first part but to empathise with your second part I know exactly how you feel.

I have been with Sky since the start and was one of the first to take up HD and have enjoyed the full package for years.... But when you ask for a little loyalty bonus...you know the answer

Don't get me wrong I enjoy their products and services but some decent reward scheme would be nice after 13 years of loyalty..
emotion-12.gif

daveh75

nephin:
If I buy a new box say from eBay saving me about £30.00, will I be able to get it covered by Sky for breakdown etc. Or will I have to purchase from sky for this additional insurance.

I already have Sky+, Sky+HD, Multiroom, Broadband and Skytalk, but they would not give me a discount!

No it won't be covered by Sky, and i wouldn't purchase the insurance either it's a rip off.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
I think you'll find it's now £249 + £15 self install - unless you can persuade Sky to do a special deal. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has achieved that recently!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts