flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
From peoples personal experience , of having one for 2 days . Sky has made a bit of a "pigs ear" of it. It really needs a number of upgrades , both software and hard ware.

The quality of playback in some cases is almost poor (ITV and CH4) However BBC 1/2 is okay./ To me this Sky Glass TV , has been put out to the general public too soon and uses them as guinea pigs . Tested on a 65 inch TV . Which is Chinese made and mid price low end TV ,. But it does have some good features. ie the sound bar. But the fact it is very slw in operation does not help and cannot play live . Which to me is pointless .
They should have done a better in fact a lot better. The potential is there, however, not yet . I will not be having Sky Glass. The only reason , why anyone would want it is because they cannot have or want a dish . Otherwise keep away

D

Deleted member 196519

From peoples personal experience , of having one for 2 days . Sky has made a bit of a "pigs ear" of it. It really needs a number of upgrades , both software and hard ware.

The quality of playback in some cases is almost poor (ITV and CH4) However BBC 1/2 is okay./ To me this Sky Glass TV , has been put out to the general public too soon and uses them as guinea pigs . Tested on a 65 inch TV . Which is Chinese made and mid price low end TV ,. But it does have some good features. ie the sound bar. But the fact it is very slw in operation does not help and cannot play live . Which to me is pointless .
They should have done a better in fact a lot better. The potential is there, however, not yet . I will not be having Sky Glass. The only reason , why anyone would want it is because they cannot have or want a dish . Otherwise keep away
That has put me right off it too. Thanks for the info.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
things will improve ,with Sky Glass. It has a lot of potential . I get the impression they have been forced into this , by Netflix /Amazon/Google . There problem is with the poor recording of ITV programs. ITV needs to get there game up . But i suspect it be another 6 months of upgrades to make it work now. I will keep an eye on it , For now keep what i have got ie Sky Q

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts