Sick of IPhone Grief - need an alternative

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Paul.

If you live in a city or a strong signal area I wouldn't worry about it. I found the iPhone 4 to have better signal strength than the 3G and the origional iPhone. I'm left handed and don't think too much about how I hold the thing.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
If you live in a city or a strong signal area I wouldn't worry about it. I found the iPhone 4 to have better signal strength than the 3G and the origional iPhone. I'm left handed and don't think too much about how I hold the thing.
I'm with vodaphone and have not had a problem so far.Paul I am right handed but hold the iPhone 4 in my left hand as I take notes,eat,drink etc with the right.So does this mean you do the opposite to me? just curious.

A

Anonymous

Have to say i've never had reception issues with the iPhone4/4s, and found the call quality to be very good, same with several HTC's but not the Galaxy S2, it always has a strong signal but isn't great call quality wise IME, a few people have said i sounded muffled though i can hear others fine, apart from one friend, who owns a GS2 :roll:

Paul.

RodhasGibson said:
Paul Hobbs said:
I'm with vodaphone and have not had a problem so far.Paul I am right handed but hold the iPhone 4 in my left hand as I take notes,eat,drink etc with the right.So does this mean you do the opposite to me? just curious.

Nope, I hold it in my left still. I only mentioned it as the antenna gate thing suggested it was worse for lefties.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts